The Top Ten Millennial Jokes
Updated: Dec 13, 2021
Here are the top ten one-liner Millennial Jokes, the smoothie drinking generation that grew up with smartphones, tablets, and not being exactly sure how many genders exist out there. To be fair, nobody can answer that question these days anyway.
Old people love to have a laugh at the man bun wearing, Instagram and Snapchat posting, avocado eating generation. Oh, and don't forget the selfie sticks.. The people who use selfie sticks need to take a long good look at themselves (get it?)
Don't be offended if you are a Millennial reading this, I don't know how many times I have heard "ok boomer" being used, so just think of these fun Millennial Jokes a way to balance things out!
10. There should be a Millennial version of monopoly, where you just travel around the board paying rent and are never able to buy anything.
9. What is the best way to measure a Millennial? In Instagrams.
8. Boomers: When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade.
Generation X: When life hands you lemons, create a business to market lemon juice as a healthy, low carb, low sugar variation to lemonade. Make millions.
Millennials: lol, as if anyone would just "hand me" some lemons.
7. Investment diversification for Millennial's means having funds in both your Paypal and Venmo account.
6. Why are some people in favour of global warming? Because they want all the snowflakes to disappear forever.
5. What is the greatest thing about entering a competition when you are a Millennial snowflake? You will always receive a ribbon for precipitation.
4. What happened when the snowflake was told to come to work 30 minutes early.
They literally had a melt down.
3. Why do people retire to places with nice warm climates and sunny weather? To get as far away from the snowflakes as possible.
2. Why does Santa Claus outright refuse to employ any Millennial's to work as elves?
There are already too many snowflakes at the North Pole.
1. How many Millennial's does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. They except it for who it is then head back to their safe space.
I hope you enjoyed these funny Millennial jokes. Check out our other Joke Collections Here