Man accidentally blows his backyard to pieces
Updated: Jan 17
Insects can be gross, especially cockroaches! They spread diseases, look ugly plus they breed and spread like wildfire.
A 48 year old Brazilian gentleman by the name of Cesar Schmitz was unfortunate enough to have an infestation in his backyard. As you may or may not know, cockroaches are pretty damn hard to kill so Cesar had a tough mission ahead of him to keep his wife happy. Cesar was quoted saying to On News: “My wife complained that there were a lot of roaches invading our garden. She is scared of them and begged me to destroy their nest under the ground once and for all.”
First Cesar tried to poison the insects but this didn't work so he upped the stakes by pouring petrol into his backyard. He then started lighting matches and dropping them one by one into the hole where he had poured the petrol until the inevitable happened. Kabloom! Just watch.
A lesson that day for Cesar “I wish I’d thought this through before. I had no idea that this could happen. Luckily, the damage was only contained on the lawn. If I had been standing closer or the table had hit me, it could have been fatal.”
George The Monkey says always respect the dangers of flammable substances such as petrol!